This service is designed for companies that are in the process of implementing a Continuous Improvement program such as Lean / Six Sigma or other who only need support accelerating the implementation. The implementation of a robust and sustaining Continuous Improvement initiative can be a rugged and uncertain terrain. Many implementations are developed and led by people who have not traveled this road but maybe once or twice and perhaps never at all. An experienced professional can help you identify some of the pitfalls and opportunities that are present in every Continuous Improvement implementation. We understand that each implementation is unique with its own set of challenges and value levers. We can help you develop a comprehensive implementation plan and support with the full integration of the plan.
Some of the services we provide to perform Continuous Improvement Support include:
- Roadmap / Implementation Plan Development
- Implementation Auditing Services (50+ point periodic audit including metrics, targets, and recommendations to close gaps)
- Training and support (Kaizen, RCA, PDCA, 5S, DMAIC, other)
- Internal Certification Program Development
- Change Management Process Development & Implementation
- Factory Operating System Development & Implementation (high or low tech)
- Escalation Process Development & Implementation
- Metrics / KPI Development & Implementation
...and many more
Our approaches are heavily analytical with strong application of the manufacturing sciences such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile. We can not only provide you with a comprehensive package of improvement steps, we can support you in actually implementing the recommended changes.